The Sunday Alternative is a free podcast made for the love of discovering and sharing new music. I do it for free and am happy to do so. However, if you have enjoyed it then please do consider making a donation using this PayPal button. This will enable me to continue with this podcast and also to make other free entertainment, both in the fields of music and comedy, which I will make freely available online.

There is of course no obligation, but many thanks in advance if you do.

If everyone who hit this podcast paid one pound a month it would make a massive difference.

Sunday 26 April 2015

The Sunday Alternative Podcast #42


(Some problems with my microphone but you don't tune in for me do you?)

Evan Stone and The Translucent Ham Sandwich Band 'Censor Me'
The Kut 'I Want You Maniac'
The Sherwins 'Insane'
Tony Volker 'Kingdom of the Beasts'
Goatblood 'Human Waste Disposal'
Cold Specks 'Living Signs'
Embrace of Thorns 'Darkness Impenetrable'
Soft Picasso 'Blue Eyed Boy'
Anda Volley 'Stop Your Clock'
Conclave 'Footprints in Blood'

This podcast can be downloaded from here.

Please consider making a donation using the PayPal button above, this will mean that the podcast remains free to all and will also help me create other free online entertainment. I am also trying to raise funds to start making this podcast in a studio with live bands.

The Sunday Alternative bag is available now. All money goes into the fund to create entertainment that will be made available for free. They are £6 (including postage in the UK, If I get any overseas orders I'll have to have a rethink) and all you have to do is hit the PayPal button, donate £6 (or more if you're feeling generous), and then email me with BAG in the subject line and your name and postal address in the email body.



Previously heard on the podcast, this is the video for 'Breaking Down' by KLOGR