The Sunday Alternative is a free podcast made for the love of discovering and sharing new music. I do it for free and am happy to do so. However, if you have enjoyed it then please do consider making a donation using this PayPal button. This will enable me to continue with this podcast and also to make other free entertainment, both in the fields of music and comedy, which I will make freely available online.

There is of course no obligation, but many thanks in advance if you do.

If everyone who hit this podcast paid one pound a month it would make a massive difference.

Monday 28 November 2011

The Wednesday Chaps Do Sunday

Due to family commitments, I was unable to do my show this week. Trent Sound's very own super-sub Andy Haynes, joined by his Notts Live partner Bainy, kept my seat warm this week.


'On My Radio' The Selecter
'Reasons to be Cheerful (Part 3)' Ian Dury and the Blockheads
'Sunday' Yuck
'Austere' The Joy Formidable
'Cult Leader' Ollie Byrd
'Where Is My Mind?' – The Petebox
'Bullet' War Elephant
'Love Is The Law' The Seahorses
'Sorted For E’s And Wiz' Pulp
'Mazes' Moon Duo
'Solitude Is Bliss' Tame Impala
'Different Songs' Sheen
'Down Down' Cud
'Big' New Fast Automatic Daffodils
'Two Little Boys' Rolf Harris
'Maggie May' Rod Stewart
'Crystal Methods' Psych Tigers
'Sunstorms' The Sorry Kisses
'Our Velocity' Maximo Park
'Daydream In Blue' I Monster
'Lippy Kids' Elbow

Andy will also be steering the good ship Sunday Alternative on December 11th.

The show is available to download in two parts from my show page.